Friday, March 9, 2012

Task 4d - Award Title Rationale

I find it very strange how we (the student) get to name the title of the award we are to receive, however, it allows the student to add a more personal note to the award also permitting the student to create a more specific/specialized title.

After considering what would best describe what I have done so far on the course, I feel this is an appropriate award title as I have been looking into technique and performance.

BA (Hons) in Professional Practice in Classical Dance Technical Excellence with Performance Innovation

What’s your opinion?


Photograph: Jacob Hughes taken by Tim Cross
Photograph displaying technical excellence.

5 comments:

  1. I really love your award title, it really pinpoints what you are wanting to achieve. I also think your photo is beautiful, keep it up.
    Emily ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob, it's good but it's quite long. You don't have to but you could just keep it as "classical dance" as under that heading you would surely be expected to have technical excellence and performance innovation. what do you think?
    Sounds like you are having an amazing time! Keep enjoying yourself!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily,
      I feel it is important to note what I am looking into, I feel that just "Classical Dance" is a little too general.

      Delete
  3. hey Jacob...I totally agree with Paula and Emily there...far too long. Just imagine typing that every time required....I understand you are finding "Classical Dance" maybe a little to common, but how about "Ballet Technique", "Classical Dance Technique"??As Mr. B would say...keeping it simple ((O;
    I personally think you are choosing a very interesting subject and am really looking forward to reading more from you...
    Take care..!

    ReplyDelete