Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Task 4a – Deeper Thoughts and More Questions


After thinking about my inquiry and discussing it with Jane Koorts, my professional associate, I have discovered deeper questions into the audition process subject.

What do I need for an audition?

How can I prepare?

How do I get the audition?

What should I wear?

What colour should I wear?

How should I do my hair?

What do I put on my CV?

What photographs should I send?

Where should I get auditions photos?

What companied should I apply for?

How should I behave during the audition?

When will I find out the panels decision?

What can I do to help get the audition?

What do the panel look for?

Who should I be performing to in the audition?

When should we contact a company about feedback?

What should I do if the director tells me to relax?

These are just a few questions rolling around in my mind that I feel I should answer along the path of my inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment