Friday, March 1, 2013

Congratulations!

Congratulations to my fellow students who completed their course in January, I wish you all well and hope to be seeing you at graduation.

Like most ballet dancers it has been non stop rehearsals and performances over the past few months when the Nutcracker season was in full flow!


Although I am now rehearsing other works and indeed performing this weekend I have tried to get back on track and have managed to allocate some much needed time to my BA work. 

This week I will be taking stock and reviewing everything from the previous modules to help me move forward with my final project.  I'm not sure which students are still left but your comments will be of great help during this final push, so if you have time with your busy schedules, I look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jacob!
    I am really enjoying browsing your last blogs- I´m glad to have a fellow deferrer to communicate with- at the moment I´m really busy performing and touring again, but I´m giving myself time to work on the review. (bit of a social hermit right now, though ((O;)
    Thanx a million for your comment on my last blog post! As Emily also suggested the same thing, I have seriously been thinking about using some photos for my artefact. My vision for it has been something like a leaflet- or booklet that the transition centre in Germany can also use. Maybe I could incorporate some photographic work I have done in the company here???
    I think you have chosen a very interesting subject for your inquiry- I did want to send you some sites from organisations and clinics here in Germany, because they might give you some more ideas, but unfortunately they are not available in English....rats....!!
    Do you know the book "Dance technique and injury prevention" by Justin Howse?
    Or "Inside Ballet Technique" by Valerie Grieg? They were my best friends, when I was learning to be a professional dancer...maybe you know them already?
    Or the book "How to dance forever" by Daniel Nagrin....some good stuff....
    Hey, I look forward to reading your updates!! Take care and keep rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob - please get in touch with an update - email me... Bw

    ReplyDelete