Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ballet in Relation to Science

The other day I was reading Liam Conman’s Blog about Reflective Practice and Reflective Writing.  On the blog he mentions that there are two types of intelligence, Gardners "Multiple Intelligences" such as verbal-linguistic/logical-mathematical intelligence and physical/ special intelligence or, dance intelligence.  This got me thinking about the relationship between ballet and science.

I do agree with him that dancers have an intelligence of their own.  However, everyone learns differently, and I feel that people with verbal-linguistic/logical-mathematical intelligence can become some of the most incredible dancers and choreographers.  


Click on the link below to read more...


Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment