Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Being Thankful

I have been with Sarasota Ballet for 2 months now, and there is a lot to be thankful for.  Not only am I lucky to have a job in today’s economical situation, but I have a job in Florida, or as I like to call it “Paradise”.

On a random note, I would like to mention that I feel that the sun really does help to keep people happy, supplying vitamin D and Serotonin (the feel good hormone) which makes the residents friendly and pleasurable live and work with.

One thing I would like to mention, that we do forget about, is my health and the health of my family.  We should be grateful for our health.

I am so lucky to work with a company that has some of the kindest personalities, incredible repertoire and in a climate that means I don’t need a winter wardrobe!

Lots to be grateful for and its good to keep positive! =]

Lazy "Sunday Funday" in Paradise by the Pool.
Photograph © Jacob Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment